Our apps and websites inspire millions of users every day.
Become part of our team and take responsibility for exciting and varied projects. We love the home office, flexible working hours and a family atmosphere in which everyone can contribute their own ideas. You too? Then you’ve come to the right place.
- Drafting of websites and mobile apps
- Development of brands and logos
- Documentation of design guidelines
- Several years of experience in designing user interfaces and user experience
- Sound knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign or similar software
- Strong sense of uniform design language and aesthetics
- Knowledge of color effects and typography
- Ideally also experience in print design
- Good English language skills
- Family atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- Independent work in the home office
- Flexible working hours and a good work-family balance
- Active product design by bringing in your own ideas
Send your application with CV, salary expectations and earliest possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!